Blue Hole plus Secret Falls and Dunns River Falls Combo
There’s plenty of time to enjoy Jamaica’s premier natural attraction at Dunn’s River Falls, where you can climb up a massive waterfall for stunning tropical views. Dive into a beautiful swimming hole and hike to a jungle waterfall on this private tour, a great choice for first-time visitors and nature lovers. You'll jump from swimming in the bright azure waters of Jamaica’s Blue Hole to walking through the lush tropical jungle at Secret Falls, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission- Dunns River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission- Blue Hole Secret Falls
- Complementary bottle water/red stripe beer
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expenses)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Discover the Dunn's River Waterfalls and have a great time during this experience that takes you to the interior of Jamaica to enjoy one of the most beautiful natural attractions of the Caribbean.
The waterfalls of the Dunn's River are almost as well known as reggae. Do not miss an unparalleled tour in which you will enjoy while swimming or climbing these natural wonders. The way up is a walk that you can not miss. The waterfalls go down the mountain in small stepped sections and with terraces of water where you can appreciate the splendor of this beautiful island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
This is ultimate excitement for all adventurous guests because you get to experience a variety of fun filled activities including swimming in natural blue pools, hiking cascading waterfalls, getting a back massage by the gushing waterfalls, going through a cave, doing exhilarating cliff dives and jumps from various heights and rope swinging like Tarzan into natural cool refreshing waters in the mountains. You will create memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Bring swim suit, change of clothes, cash, towel and sunblock(if needed).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.