Blue Hole Mineral Spring and Rick's Cafe
Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. Naturally occurring minerals in the limestone (known for their therapeutic value) act as an underground filter for the steady upwelling of water, leaving behind a luxuriously pure bath of minerals for guests to enjoy.
Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Blue Hole Mineral Spring $10usd
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica Watch the life guards leap from overhanging trees to dive 55 ft. into the spring. There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth is 35 ft. A separate swimming pool is feed by the same mineral water. They have a bar/grill, cabana and volleyball court so you can spend the day here and enjoy the county side. The mineral spring and swimming pool remain open until dark while the bar serves guests late into the evening and early morning hours until the last person leaves. Blue Hole is located about 30 min. from Negril near Little Bay and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montego Bay. The adventurous can jump from 22 ft or take a ladder down to the cold mineral springs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets! Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.