Blue Grotto Private Tour From Positano
Our tour is the best way to explore the Island of Capri in totally.The exclusive stop at the Blue Grotto will give you the chance to visit the cave quickly.Don't miss the chance to swim in the bay of Marina Piccola and go snorkelling .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Snacks - Sandwich cheese and tomato, possibilty to prepare more for any allergies
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Landing tax in Capri of 100 € per boat
- Ticket of Blue Grotto of 14 € each
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is a karst cavity that opens into the north-western side of the island of Capri. Administratively it belongs to the municipality of Anacapri, in the metropolitan city of Naples.
Prestigious nymphaeum of the Roman age, after a long decline the cave became known starting from 1826, when it was visited by the German artist August Kopisch.
The Blue Grotto has an opening partially submerged by the sea, from which filters the external light which - in this way - creates an intense blue color tone, which represents the peculiar characteristic of the cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Marina Piccola of Capri is the perfect place for a boat stop and swim. Protected by the Faraglioni, the bay has an ancient fishing port inside.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
We will stop at the port for four hours, so you have time to visit the island's cenntro and walk on the famous Capri fashion streets
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The White cave owes its name to the clear color of the rocks, rich in stalagmites and stalactites, it was once possible to enter it from a ladder that from the sea rose the 20 meters difference in height for entry.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green cave is located in Anacapri, on the coastal border with the municipality of Capri. It owes its name to the green of the water that can be admired in the cave
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Punta Campanella is the cusp of the Sorrento peninsula, a watershed between the gulf of Naples and that of Salerno.
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
We will sail at the famous Faraglioni, the symbol of the island
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
We will admire the natural arch of the island of Capri with its particular form of elephant
Stop At: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
We will admire the magical scenery of Positano seen from the sea, an ideal place for perfect souvenir photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.