Blue Danube Tour - Iron Gate National Park
Experience all the major attractions within Iron Gate National Park and take the most beautiful pictures of the legendary blue Danube!
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking Guide
- Pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Gift from the company
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Golubac Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Djerdap National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golubac Fortress, Djerdap National Park, Golubac Serbia
The tour starts at 8 a.m. from your accommodation in Belgrade. After 2 hours' drive you will reach Golubac Fortress built in 14th century and located at the entrance of the Iron Gate National Park where the Danube is the widest and nature is the greenest.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Djerdap National Park, Golubacki Town to the dam at Sip, Donji Milanovac Serbia
Less than an hour drive from Golubac Fortress will take you to the point from which we will start a short walk in order to reach viewpoint called Kovilovo - from which you will enjoy the view of entire Valley of Donji Milanovac where the Danube is 2 km wide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Велики казан, Bor County, Serbia
Tour continues with a scenic drive through Iron Gate Gorge, the longest gorge within Europe which consists of four gorges and three valleys. The most beautiful gorge is Mali and Veliki Kazan where the Danube narrows to only 140 m and reaches the depth of more than 90 m. We will stop at the viewpoint next to the road in order for you to admire the most stunning part of the Danube. Here you will also have the great opportunity to see worlds' famous attraction - The Statue of King Decebalus, last king of Dacia, that represents the tallest rock sculpture within Europe.
Afterwards the break for lunch will be made and you will have the great opportunity to try some traditional specialties in local restaurant.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boljetin, Boljetin, Central Serbia
On the way to Lepenski Vir, which will be your last stop on this amazing Blue Danube Tour, we will make one more stop to see the Boljetin River Canyon, significant from the aspect of the geoheritage protection, since the complete geological history of Serbia from Paleozoic to Cenozoic, can be observed in it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lepenski vir, Donji Milanovac, Serbia
Lepenski Vir, archeological site located nearby will be your last destination for today. This amazing site is one of the oldest urban settlements in Europe, populated 8000 years ago.
Return to Belgrade in early evening hours. Drop off to your accommodation in Belgrade. End of program.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Belgrade, Belgrade
Return to Belgrade in early evening hours. Drop off to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your accommodation-hotel or apartment or at agreed place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required!
- Service animals allowed
- 3 passengers are required for realization of the program!
- Bring some snacks with you since the break for lunch will be around 3 p.m!
- Wear some comfortable shoes, the hiking path is total 2 km long!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.