Blue Clay Avatar Waterfall Experience
Let's explore one of Costa Rica’s best kept waterfall secrets. This tour begins with a very scenic drive along the coastline. Upon arrival, our short hike down to the river begins! As soon as we will enter the canyon you will come to face with a majestic 150-foot waterfall. We will guide you to the many different features Eco Chontales has to offer - multiple calm swimming holes, areas perfect for taking photos, a mini waterslide & even places to jump from! There is a small jump (6 feet), but also a larger one for the thrill-seeker - 9 meter (28 feet +/-)!
After we have explored all the features of the waterfall, we will create a mini on the spot-spa and turn into Avatars. We will apply mineral rich naturally colored blue clay on our bodies. This “rainforest clay” we provide is sourced near fresh spring water and is renowned for its healthy skin care properties.
To finalize our experience, we will get to enjoy a delicious, freshly cooked Costa Rican meal at the river restaurant.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Organic Farm-to-table rainforest lunch with Fish, Chicken and Vegan options
- Bottled water
- All equipment necessary for this tour is provided including dry bags
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Eco Chontales Waterfall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eco Chontales Waterfall, Chontales, Baru, San Isidro del General, San Isidro del General District 40601 Costa Rica
Costa Rica’s best kept waterfall secret in the Southern Pacific of Costa Rica. This is the perfect tour for the entire family looking to experience a piece of the Costa Rican jungle, complete with perfectly safe swimming holes, small and moderate cliff jumps, areas for amazing photos and even a mini waterslide!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Paddle 9, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation services TO and FROM your place of stay in the Manuel Antonio and Quepos areas. Outside of these areas please inquire for transportation option availability.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.