Blue City Walk Tour
Jodhpur is also know as Blue City because of it's eye-catching sea of boxy indigo houses stretches for more than 10 kilometers along the walls of the historic walled old city, creating a luscious blue sea in the arid Indian landscape.
Capture the hues of the blue city; it’s winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses, forts and friendly local people who make it all so colourful and vibrant.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Access to hidden lanes and places. 2. Great conversations and interesting stories 3. Souvenir
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mehrangarh Fort view point, Jodhpur,, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
1. Navchowkiya locality with beautiful temples, busy markets and famous blue havelis.
2. Explore the Winding streets, ancient buildings, markets, houses painted in indigo blue color.
3. Pass through the narrow yet lively lanes of the Blue City, interact with the locals and discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
4. Ranisar Lake, historic man-made lakes inside the city wall
5. Experience the periphery of the majestic Mehrangarh fort, garden and its view"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chandpole Gate, Vidhyashala School Rd, Outside Chandpol Gate, Kabir Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Mehrangarh Fort view point, Jodhpur,, Sodagaran Mohalla, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.