Blue Cave, Hvar & 5 Islands Adventure
Join us on our speed boat and start your memorable adventure.Adventure includes visiting 5 magnificent islands.
On our day tour first you will be witness of the beauty of the Blue Cave on Bisevo island.
After Blue Cave, Stiniva cove cliffs around you will leave you speechless. Then you will have 1 hour to swim and snorkel in one of the most beautiful blue lagoons and research flora and fauna of the island Budikovac. Then we will take you to the island Hvar to check and explore why is Hvar the most popular island in Croatia, there we will have enough time for exploring the island, have lunch or take another swim in the sea.
After you done all of that just 5 minutes from island Hvar, Paklinski island are located and it's time for last swimming.
per adult from
10 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- insurance policy
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - Stiniva Cove
- Entry/Admission - Budikovac Island
- Entry/Admission - Pakleni Islands
- Entry/Admission - Hvar
What's excluded :
- Not Included: Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
On our day tour first you will be witness of the beauty of the Blue Cave on Bisevo island
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva is located on island Vis. This is one of the most beautiful beach in Europe. Stiniva beach is surrounded by unique natural beauty high cliffs. Stiniva has beautiful shades of blue and clear sea but, in high summer season most of people visit this location so we suggest you not to swim or snorkel here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Budikovac is small island that is part of island Vis. Budikovac has beautiful blue lagoon. Here we have time to swiming and snorkeling.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Panoramic ride around the Pakleni Islands. Most of celebrities visited this place. You will enjoy our ride till next location.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Croatia
We will take you to the island Hvar to check and explore why is Hvar the most popular island in Croatia, there we will have enough time for exploring the island, have lunch or take another swim in the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ulica Svetog Nikole, Ul. Svetog Nikole, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please prepare 100 HRK (70 HRK from 01.04.-30.06. & 01.09.-31.10.) in cash for the entrance ticket to the Blue Cave.• Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.• In case that Blue Cave is closed because of bad weather, high tide or waves, and tour is cancelled you will get full refund.Ports
- Dock Saint Nikola next to the building of port authority.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.