Blue Cave - Discover Uncharted (Small groups and comfortable boat)
Have You ever imagined enjoying approximately 115 miles of one of the most beautiful coasts in the world in just one day? Then pack a few things and let us take You for an unforgettable adventure trip which gives You an opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful Adriatic islands!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water - Bottled water, Soft Drinks
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Tour Start - Split Harbour
Our meeting point is at the start of the promenade. Departure time is at 07:25 so please come 10-15min earlier so you could take a seat and we can start the tour a relaxing way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful spots on Adriatic because of the amazing glowing blue light.
The entrance to the cave where the boats enter is man-made and was created in 1884. There is also a natural entrance in the cave but it is located below sea level. As you circle around the cave you will clearly see the natural entrance, as the glowing light coming out of the sea shines inside the cave through it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bisevo, Bisevo, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Before we continue our journey we will take you to our hidden location.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Island of Vis, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Cruising part of the tour - South Side of Island Vis
In the middle of our tour, when the sun is high, you should take some rest before continuing with further activities that we have planned for you and that’s what makes it a perfect time to explore the south part of one of the best-preserved islands in the Mediterranean, the island of Vis.
Easy cruising along the coast will give you an unforgettable panoramic experience.
Stop At: Island of Vis, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Swimming stop - Budikovac Bay
Once we arrive on this beautiful island, it’s time for swimming in the crystal clear sea and enjoying the sun on a beautiful pebble beach surrounded by unspoiled nature. On Budikovac there is also a restaurant with traditional seafood specialties and fine island wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Town of Hvar
The town of Hvar is one of the most beautiful harbors of the world, famous for its rich cultural heritage. Strolling along the monuments such as Fortica Fortress, Hvar Cathedral, theatre, Arsenal and the Franciscan monastery will lead You through the long history of this beautiful city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bura Line, Obala Lazareta 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
For pickup organisation please contact your tour operator on the phone listed.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code : light clothing and swimsuit or shorts
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.