Blue Cave and Hvar 5 Islands full-day Speedboat Tour from Split
Our most popular boat tour is an unforgettable experience of the central Dalmatian islands. You’ll set off by speedboat from Split and hit up Croatia’s coastal charms, from the bright Blue Cave to Europe’s best beach on the island of Vis, and, of course, a sanctuary for the glitz and glam - Hvar town. You’ll also get the chance to discover secret snorkeling sports on Budikovac island and post up on the Pakleni islands, where you’ll have time to sit back, swim, or soak up the sun at one of the seafront lounges and restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien (on request)
- Transport by speedboat
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional skipper and sailor
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Unnamed Road, 21485, Biševo, Croatia
Witness flickering blue light inside the popular cave on the island of Biševo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Most beautiful European small beach award winner in 2016.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Swim in crystal clear sea of Budikovac island
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Enjoy lunch break in one of the restaurants, explore botanical garden and swim in turquoise water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar Beach, Ivana Vucetica 26, Hvar, Hvar Island 21450 Croatia
Discover more about history and culture of old town of Hvar.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Obala Lazareta 3, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available on request from selected hotels (Le meridien Lav & Radisson Blu). Please contact the tour operator prior to your travel date if you require this service.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please prepare 100 HRK (70 HRK from 01.04.-30.06. & 01.09.-31.10.) in cash for the entrance ticket to the Blue Cave.
- Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 and participants with serious back problems.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Blue Cave may be closed for the visitors when the southern wind called Jugo is blowing. Waves may close the entrance making it impossible for the boats to enter inside. Blue cave management informs us about the sea conditions so we can pass the information to our guest whether or not the cave will be open for visitors. If the cave is closed, you will have the choice to reschedule your tour or join alternative island hopping tour .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for children under 3 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.