Blue cave and 5 islands private speedboat tour from Split and Trogir
The best way to explore the legendary beauty of the Dalmatian coast is out on the water. Travel via speed boat along the Mediterranean on this private tour, which offers the flexibility of curating the trip to fit your interests while still hitting top attractions like the Blue Cave.
We offer two type of transportation,economy and premium.Both are great,depend what you like or need.
Economy boat is 7 meter long rigid inflatable with 150 horsepower engine,suit for group up to 8.It is open,and partial protected from sun,with sundeck,fridge,bluetooth stereo.Not recommended for kids under 5 years,and persons with health problem.
Premium boat is 9 meter long with 300 horsepower engine,suit for group up to 7 .It has cabin with sliding roof for 5 passengers,sitting area on bow and stern,toilet,shower,2 fridge,gas stove,sink with fresh water,bluetooth stereo,interior and deck lights.
Axopar 28 is well known as pleasant day cruiser with amazing maritime capabilities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified skipper
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- Wind jackets
What's excluded :
- Blue Cave tickets
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Blue Cave — a natural phenomenon widely considered among the region’s top attractions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Blue cave tour from Trogir, Unnamed Road, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: VENUS DIVING MEETING POINT (BOAT), Trumbićeva obala 1-2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking send us your address and we will find best appropriate meeting point for your tour. Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.