Blue Cave and 5 Island Hopping Tour from Makarska
On our island-hopping speedboat tour from Makarska, you’ll visit the magical Blue Cave, some of Croatia’s best beaches, and explore Hvar town with a small group. The tour begins by visiting one of Croatia’s most famous natural phenomenons, the Blue Cave, known for its bright blue hue. After the Blue Cave, we’ll visit the Monk Seal cave and Stiniva beach on Vis, named Europe’s best beach in 2016, followed by swimming and snorkeling on Budikovac island and Palmižana Bay. We finish the tour with a stop in Hvar town where you’ll enjoy the cobblestone streets, Venetian charm, and vibrant alleyways.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by speedboat
- Fuel surcharge
- Proffesional skipper and sailor
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of waterproof and windproof jacket
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available with prior reservation)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- Entrance fee to the Hvar Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
Croatian natural wonder, Blue Cave on island Bisevo, is definitively a must visit sight for its unprecedented beauty
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Voted as the European most beautiful beach in 2016 you will soon see why as you swim through the massive stone gates
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Ideal to relax in the solitude of the lagoon formed by Budikovac island and two small islets surrounding it
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Explore famous Pakleni islands and its hidden bays
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hvar Beach, Ivana Vucetica 26, Hvar, Hvar Island 21450 Croatia
With Spanish fortress towering above it, historic old buidings and narrow stone streets, Hvar will enchant you in no time
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Makarska, Makarska, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact your supplier to arrange a pick-up service.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a hat, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 and participants with serious back problems.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.