Blue cave & 5 Islands tour from Split
Join us on a tour with a comfortable and safe speed boat that will show you all the wonders of Croatia. Starting with a Blue Cave, known for its mesmerizing color, Stiniva cove (best European beach of 2016), Budikovac island (perfect place for snorkeling) and Pakleni Islands and Hvar where you can relax and try local, one of a kind cuisine. Our tour lasts for 11 hours and it is one you’ll never forget.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Fuel and handling charges
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour skipper and sailor
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the Blue Cave (approx. 10 Eur - 14 Eur)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Komiza, Komiza, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
The first stop of the tour is the Blue Cave. Its name already describes it perfectly. Known for its crystal blue water, the Blue Cave attracts a large number of tourists and local people each day during the summer. It is located on the small island of Biševo. The cave was originally accessible only by diving as it had one natural entrance below the sea level. An artificial entrance large enough for small boats was built in 1884. We like to go in the morning to secure the chance of entering the cave considering the fact that sometimes it can be closed due to sea rise. The entrance gets blocked and it is impossible to access it by boat. Because of the already mentioned large number of people that want to see it, we need to wait for our turn to enter. Don’t worry, we do all waiting for you while you relax on the beach. Once it’s our turn to enter we go in with a small wooden boat and tour the cave. Depending on the season, the ideal moment to visit the cave is between 8 AM and 12 noon. At this time of day, the sunlight reflects through the water coming from the white floor of the cave and bathes the grotto in aquamarine light, while objects in the water appear to be silver.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
After Blue Cave sightseeing we continue our cruise along the southeast side of Vis island to visit Stiniva Beach. Stiniva beach is a place to stop and take a dip because it was voted on numerous locations as one of the most interesting and beautiful beaches in Europe. Stiniva cove was voted the European beach of 2016.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Budikovac island is one of many in the Vis channel, inhabited but charming with its beach bar and splendid swimming location. If you do not prefer to swim, you can always choose to have a drink in a local beach bar.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
The last stop on our tour is the island of Hvar. It needs no introduction given the fact that it is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. You will have approx. 2h of free time in the city of Hvar, more than enough time to have a meal there. Also, our skipper will pay attention that you have enough free time both for sightseeing and having lunch/dinner in Hvar town. When it comes to sightseeing, we can mention a few locations not to miss: Fortress on top of the hill above Hvar, Main Square, St. Stephen’s cathedral…
Hvar is the last stop of the tour but on your way back to Split you will have the chance to experience one of the most beautiful sunsets. The perfect ending of a perfect da
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Pakleni islands is actually a set of islands located in front of Hvar town, famous for its beauty and amazing gastro offer. There you can find some of the best seafood restaurants like Laganini and Toto’s or popular beach clubs like Carpe Diem Beach Club in Stipanska bay. And yes, we just can’t go over it: the actual correct name of this set of islands is PAKLENI islands. It was named after PAKLINA, a black resin characteristic for the type of pines growing on the islands.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Marulićeva ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Marulićeva ul. 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, pregnant women, back problems, wheelchair users and children under 5 years of age.
- When the wind is strong, the Blue cave might be closed. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- Swimming in the Blue cave is not allowed. You will spend 15 minutes inside with an official guide on a wooden boat and will be given all the important facts about the cave by the guide.
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat, a towel, hat, suncream, water and a swimsuit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity starts.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.