Blue Adriatic Cruising Tour
The Blue Cave is the most interesting and beautiful natural attraction of this kind in the whole Mediterranean. Its name is given by a specific blue color that occurs during the sunny summer days when the sunrays are reflected from the surface of the sea and reflected in the interior of the cave through a smaller opening. Swimming in the azure blue sea of the Blue Cave is a truly unforgettable experience to which real sea and nature phenomena lovers always come back again.
The largest part of theMamula island is occupied by a fortress built in the 19th century by Austro-Hungarian general Lazar Mamula. The island, during World War II served as a notorious prison known for cruelty.
Rose is a small captain’s village located on the northwestern coast of the Luštica peninsula, opposite Herceg Novi. Rose is a typical Mediterranean place with family homes lined up along the dock – seafront. It was once the ancient Greek settlement called ‘Punto Roza’, which was destroyed by the Arabs.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transfer by car, minivan, van or minibus to the starting point of sea cruising
- Transfer by car, minivan, van or minibus from ending point of cruising tour to the place of accomm.
- All road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance,Tourist tax
- Boat cruising - Blue cave, Mamula island and Rose village – 8 - 9 hours
- Entry/Admission - Mamula Fortress
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist guide - optionally for extra fee
- Food and drink during the tour, visits to bars and restaurants
- Travel health insurance – optional for extra fee
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Blue cave – Mamula island – Rose village
Driving from the city of your accommodation to the starting point of sea cruising – Time depends on the city/place of your stay.
Arriving at the starting point.
Driving directly to the Blue Cave, staying there for a while you take a swim. On the way back we pass by the fortress Arza and the island on which there is a church of the Blessed Virgin. After that we make a circle around Mamula island (no entrance to Mamula island due to construction work). We will stop there for you to take a swim. After that, we pass by the fishing village of Rose.
After that we make agreement for lunch. Going to the restaurant in fishing village Rose – optionally, or eating on the boat food which you took with you.
Depending on holding on to Rose, on the way back we usually stop for guests to take a bath.
The end of the cruising tour.
Driving to the place of accommodation. The end of the tour.
Note: Cruising tour lasts 8 - 9 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/18/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.