Blue & Red Lake Small Group Tour in Imotski with Food and Wine tasting
Join a full day trip and visit the historic city of Imotski and the natural wonder of Red and Blue Lake. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian meal and taste quality wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit the Red and Blue Lakes
- Tour of the fortress
- Visit family household "Podrumi Šimunović"
- Wine Tasting
- Aperitif, homemade donuts, prosciutto, cheese, bacon and bread
- Lunch, homemade peka (veal with potato and salad)
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Start your tour from Trogir or Split and enjoy relaxing drive to Imotski.
Imotski town is located in central Dalmatia on the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. Imotski has two pearls of nature Red and Blue Lake. The fact that in the Red Lake people can’t measure it´s depth by throwing the stones within the lake, older people justified by the legend of Gavan and some scientists found it on the fact that flow above the lake is very strong. However, if you ever go there and try to throw the stone in the lake, supposedly the one who succeeds in throwing the stone is tracking the eternal happiness ... maybe you are lucky.
After visiting the town of Imotski, Blue and Red Lake, we continue to the family house "Podrumi Šimunović" where you will have the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting, and with a welcome aperitif the host will show you the basements where later you have the opportunity to enjoy tasting top quality wines with homemade prosciutto, cheese, bacon the bread. After visiting the cellar, enjoy traditional homemade meal (potatoes, veal and salad).
After great day in Dalmatian hinterland, it is time to go back to Split or Trogir.
• Red Lake, Imotski 21260 Croatia
• Blue Lake, Imotski 21260 Croatia
• Homemade prosciutto, cheese, bacon and bread
• Traditionally prepared food "ispod peke" (potatoes, veal and salad)
Departure Point :South Tours Travel Agency Trogir, Ul. Hrvatskih mučenika 28, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in front of your hotel 30 minutes before the tour starts. If we need to change the pick up time, we will inform you one day before the tour.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.