Blu Anda Catamaran Twilight Cruise & Dinner
Depart from Phuket for a 9-hour adventure to the Phang Nga islands in the Andaman Sea aboard a premium Blu Anda catamaran. Sail past striking limestone islands and rock formations, stopping at La Wa island and James Bond Island plus canoeing at Hong Island before returning back to Phuket for a delicious buffet dinner
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome snacks of Canapé and hot or cold beverages
- All snorkeling equipment, beach shoes, small towel, and sarong
- Afternoon snacks, fruit, and light drinks
- Marine National Park fee
- Dinner at Pier 88
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BluAnda, 57/4-7 Phuket Road Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Hop on board and enjoy the smoothest journey on the modern Blu Anda catamaran! This package cleverly combines sightseeing with ocean canoeing and 2 wonderful meals. You can savor the flavors of Thai during lunch and taste various kinds of food at a seafood dinner buffet; the latter should be accompanied by an impressive sunset over the deep, turquoise-blue waters.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Paddle a canoe around Phang Nga Bay and explore the limestone cave and the hidden lagoon
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
The islands are limestone karst towers and are a part of Ao Phang Nga National Park. About 40 metres from the shores of Khao Phing Kan lies a 20-metre tall islet called Ko Ta Pu
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup is available from all Hotels in Phuket.
- Blu Anda vessel is a non-smoking vessel.
- 17June to end of September - Children 3 years and younger and Adults over 60 years not permitted
- Only during the Season 17 June to end of September is the sea not suitable for pregnant women, people with disabilities, elders and toddlers. Blu Anda cannot accept bookings from people in these categories and will not be responsible for people who do not declare accordingly
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.