BLive Electric Bike Tours - The Food Trail
While Panjim is known for its well-preserved heritage, that's not all it has to offer. Feed your passion for fun with a specially curated Goan food trail. Know all about the strong Portuguese influence and the traditional Hindu influence that pre-date the Portuguese. And get to know the differences between the two. Ride through the scenic lanes of Fontainhas on E-bikes, try different courses of local cuisine punctuated with Goan cocktails served by smiling locals. This is a ride that is nothing less than a feast for your senses.
What makes this tour special ?
A clean, green and effortless biking experience.
Indulge in appetizing food and a variety of local delicacies which will have you craving for more.
A guide on how to make a refreshing thirst cooler Kokum which is a must have on a hot day.
Visit to some the oldest buildings and colorful local homes.
Ride through colorful lanes of Fontainhas, a UNESCO Heritage Zone.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Appetizers, Beverages, Goan and Portuguese influenced cusines.
- E-Bikes, Guided Tour, Trained Captain & A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Entry/Admission - Caravela Cafe And Bistro
- Entry/Admission - Mr Baker
- Entry/Admission - Kokni Kanteen Goa
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals,Tips, Hotel pick up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caravela Cafe And Bistro, 27, 31st January Road, Rua São Tomé, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Cuisine: Enjoy the Portuguese and local Goan delicacies and refresh yourself with a variety of hot and iced drinks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mr Baker, Dr. Dada Vaidya Road, Opposite Municipal Garden, Opposite Municipal Garden, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Stop for a quick refreshment at one of Goa's Oldest and well known bakeries for a local sweet or snack.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kokni Kanteen Goa, Dr Dada Vaidya Rd, Near Mahalaxmi Temple, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Cuisine: This is part one of the main course, specifically featuring the Hindu influenced goan food, such as the makings of a thali, and seafood, and a dessert. Also served will be typical Goan accompaniments such as sol kadi and such.
Why: The place has a strong resemblance to what a Goan kitchen would feel like with artefacts and items from the olden kitchens displayed around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Maruti Temple, Nanu Tarkar Pednekar Rd, Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Visit a temple situated on a hill top overlooking the lit up Atal Setu bridge and the beautiful streets of Panjim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :BLive Electric Bike/Cycle Tours - BLive, Multi-level car park, opposite santa monica jetty, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand! Did you know? Our vibrant yellow cycle follows default social distancing while you consider fun over fuel. After all, loving outdoors, offbeat experiences and e-bikes has its own perks. Here’s what you need to know: 1) Introducing BLive private tours - Only for you and your loved ones. 2) On the house safety kit - Gloves, mask & sanitizer. 3) Healthy Staff - Daily health and temperature check of local captains and on-ground staff. 4) We have got you covered - Sanitized e-bikes & accessories. 5) Safety first - BLive hygiene verified experience points.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.