BLive Electric Bike Tours - Stories By The Bay
• Explore the multicultural side of Bambolim and its neighbouring villages
• Interact with the local fishermen and learn about sustainable fish farming
• Enjoy a refreshing snack at the scenic Amrapali café house
• Experience the traditions of the simple and peaceful village life
per adult from
What's included :
- E-Bike, Trained Captain, Guided Tour, Safety Gears, Sling Bag & First Aid Support.
- Snacks - Snacks and Tea at a Heritage home.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler and LMV rentals,Tips, Hotel pick up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bambolim, Bambolim, North Goa District, Goa
We depart the grand gates of Hyatt to ride through a beautiful road with greenery on one side and beach on the other and reach a beautiful beach laden restaurant.
After learning about the forts and folklores attached with the region, we head to Jesus of Nazareth Church through a road lined with flora and fauna on both sides.
We ride down from the rocky hills to visit an abandoned house where villagers light lamps and offer coconuts to appease the spirits dwelling there, a practise referred to as ‘Rakhandar’.
As we take a short beach break and enjoy complimentary snacks from Grand Hyatt, we learn all about the significance of rock formations and various fishing methods.
The next fascinating stop is a fisherman’s point where we’ll absorb the details about sustainable fish farming from local fishermen.
We end this epic adventure by crossing the bridge through inland waterways to reach a café restaurant, Amrapali house of grace. As we refuel and refresh here, we get to know more about its heritage and architecture.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Grand Hyatt Goa, P.O Goa University, Road, Aldeia de Goa, Bambolim, Goa 403206, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.