BLive Electric Bike Tours - Hidden Hues Of Rachol
• Ebike through the historic and remote village of Rachol
• Hop on to a ferry and cross the Zuari River to witness the serene side of
• Visit a local bakery and get greeted with the smell of freshly baked bread
• Explore the churches and temples built during the Portuguese era
per adult from
What's included :
- E-Bike, Trained Captain, Guided Tour,Snacks,Refreshments,Safety Gears,Sling Bag & First Aid Support.
- Entry/Admission - Rachol Fort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler and LMV Rentals,Tips, Hotel pick up or drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rachol Fort, Near Vijaynagar 7 Km From Madgaon, 403719 India
Get introduced to the lesser-known history of Rachol at Rachol fort.
Soak in ancient ruins at the oldest and one of the biggest seminaries in South Asia (when it was built).
Encounter the local bakers while they are intently making the famous Goan bread.
Stop at the Dockyard, an old port of Rachol popular for being the only way to carry the goods for trade.
Visit a church and know all about its unheard history.
The journey continues, this time on a river ferry to visit Kamakhya temple, where the deity is believed to have come down from Assam.
And lastly, a stopover at Mahamayya temple which was initially worshipped as an ant hill and now, the deity is given a human form.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rachol Historical Fort Gate, Fr. Agnelo Rd, Rachol, Goa 403719, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.