BLive Electric Bike Tours - Enchanting Journey of Jaipur
Ride effortlessly across the mesmerizing views of Jaipur surrounded by the Aravalli Hills.
Explore and relax at the Nahargarh biological park- a haven for animal lovers!
Discover the art of Blue Pottery and try your hand at it too.
Relive the past with folk stories narrated by the warm and friendly locals.
Tour the elephant village and hang out with the majestic creatures.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- E-Bikes, Trained Tour Captain, Guided Tour, Safety Gears, Sling Bag, Refreshments
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler & LMV rentals, Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
The journey begins at KK Royal hotel Amer where we ride towards Amer Palace and hear the stories from the past.
The first stop is Jantar Mantar, perfect for exploring lesser-known history around the world's largest stone sundial and along with that, the construction of this architectural astronomical instrument.
Pushing further into internal areas of the city, we will pass Tripolia Gate, Choti Chopad and Ajmeri gate.
We’ll make our way to Kanak Vrindavan, a garden surrounded by Aravali hills.
Make a stop at the must-see Bapu Bazaar and take in some traditional Rajasthani bazaar feel.
As we continue to ride, we enter Johari Bazaar, an entire market dedicated to semi-precious and precious stones along with traditional silver and gold jewellery.
Prepare yourself for a scrumptious breakfast break.
Make your way to Hawa Mahal, a monumental masterpiece with 953 windows and taste special Rajasthani delicacies made from recipes passed down for generations
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fairmont Jaipur, 2 Riico, Kukas, Rajasthan 302028, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.