BLive Electric Bike Tours - Coorg Nature Trail (Madikeri)
• Madikeri Nature trail takes you away from the city life and into the quiet
• Visually stunning hillsides through winding breezy roads.
• Explore tea and coffee plantations and learn the brewing process by
interacting with the locals
• Experience the joy of effortless riding, witness unbelievable scenery and
explore an unseen side of Madikeri
per adult from
What's included :
- E-Bikes, Trained Tour Captain, Guided Tour, Safety Gears, Sling Bag.
- Healthy Snack and Refreshing drink
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler & LMV rentals, Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madikeri, Madikeri, Kodagu (Coorg), Karnataka
We start the tour at Kootu Hole Dam, with lush greenery around and water overflowing, it makes for a perfect spot to know the lesser-known facts and facets of Madikeri.
While we visit famous sites like Backwater view, tea and coffee plantations, we also see some places off the beaten path to show you the true and unseen side of Madikeri.
Just a 5 minute walk will lead us to Galibeedu Surprise Point that holds an incredible number of sights to feast your eyes on which even locals don’t know of.
Reward yourself with a view of the Chappanda kere, where you’ll find the names of the plant by its fragrance, size and shape.
Ride along Madikeri to enjoy a mix of unforgettable views and unbelievable scenery.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Club Mahindra Madikeri Resort In Coorg, Galibeedu, Road, Karavale Badaga, Madikeri, Karnataka 571204, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.