Blest Port and Cantaros Waterfall Tour
Starting from Puerto Pañuelo, sailing over the Blest arm to the Mountain, going close of the famous Sentinel islet where are the rests of Dr Perito Francisco Pascacio Moreno. We will arrive to Puerto Cantaros where we are going to make a hike into the jungle to visit Los Cantaros Waterfall and Lake. Also you will see a millennial Alerce three . We will back for the same path to go hiking by the Valdivian jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Boarding fee
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Panuelo
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Panuelo, Located At Milestone 25.5 Of Bustillo Avenue, Across The Llao Llao Hotel., San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Starting from Puerto Pañuelo, sailing over the Blest arm to the Mountain, going close of the famous Sentinel islet where are the rests of Dr Perito Francisco Pascacio Moreno.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro, Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
We will arrive to Puerto Cantaros where we are going to make a hike into the jungle to visit Los Cantaros Waterfall and Lake.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.