Rafting on the Sava Dolinka river is an activity for the whole family! The trip is a great escape into pristine areas that are situated close to Bled but away from the crowds and mass tourism. On this trip you will experience the thrill of class II-III whitewater (easy to intermediate) while enjoying beautiful nature on and around the river. Let's not forget about breathtaking views of the surrounding Alps. For hot summer days it is probably the best thing in Bled that you can do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Rafting equipment
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Bled area
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Enjoy a scenic rafting trip in the pristine nature on the beautiful Sava Dolinka River close to Bled. While rafting down thrilling class II-III rapids (easy to intermediate) you will be able to enjoy amazing views of the surrounding Alps. It is suitable for everyone, also kids and families. On hot summer days, it offers the best refreshment you can imagine! Throughout the whole trip you will be accompanied by a professional and swift water rescue certified guide who will make sure you will have fun and stay safe. All the necessary equipment, pickup at your accommodation in Bled and return transport are included in the price. Duration of the trip is approx. 3 hours, with 1.5 hours rafting time. Two trips a day are operated: One at 10AM and one 14PM.
Departure Point :Adventure Rafting Bled Start, Piškovca 0, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Dear rafters! Please wait in front of your accommodation at the agreed time. Pickups happen between 0-15 minutes before the actual start of the activity (10am or 2pm). The exact pick up time will be sent to you at least one day before the activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in rainy weather conditions.
- Subject to appropriate water levels. If cancelled due to inappropriate water levels or dangerous weather conditions you will be given an option of alternative date or full refund.
- Difficulty: whitewater class II-III (easy to intermediate) out of V.
- Minimum age is 3 years. Children under the age of 12 have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.