Blackpool Illuminations Late afternoon & Evening Private Tour for up to 6 guests
Enjoy the superb Blackpool Illuminations we are the only private daily tour from the North of England to see this British Institution with a qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide with luxury Door to Door Service.
We have operated this tour during COVID and we have carefully hand picked the pubs and other attractions that we will suggest during your visit as we have been there ourselves and we would go there ourselves.
You will love the free time element and the chance to eat the very best Fish & Chips as you walk along the promenade.
For those who don't wish to spend the whole evening we can stop at the more exclusive Lytham St Annes for you to buy coffee on route and then simply enjoy the full drive along the promenade once the famous "Blackpool Lights" are illuminated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Blackpool Tramway
- Entry/Admission - Blackpool Illuminations
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Blackpool Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Blackpool Tower, The Promenade, Blackpool FY1 4BJ England
After being driven to the wonderful seaside resort of Blackpool you will enjoy around 2 hours free time to have an easy walk along the promenade and to buy your own refreshments and perhaps "Blackpool Rock" "Fish & Chips" and souvenirs. There will be time to visit the Tower yourself which you would pay locally
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blackpool Tramway, Promenade, Blackpool FY1 5AA, UK
Your tour will include a ride on the famous Blackpool Tram which is the best way to see the animated illuminated tabloids at the Bispham end of the Promenade.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blackpool Illuminations, The Golden Mile, Blackpool England
After your free time we will then board our private car and enjoy a guided drive along the full length of the promenade - the start time of the drive will of course vary as the lights get switched on earlier as we get in to the winter. There will also be time to take a ride on the Tram.
There are fabulous lights and murals and tabloids and its a really vibrant place.
We have delivered this tour during COVID and we have found lots of safe clean pubs with excellent socially distanced arrangements and we will help you enjoy this unmissable Victorian Experience safely.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a door to door service for this private tour
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.