Björn's Battle City Discovery Game (for locals)
The 100 Point Challenge is a game, a quiz, and a race against the clock, and we think it is the most fun way to discover Stockholm.
Take photos, find hidden locations, create stuff and test your brain power, all while solving problems and challenges based on the city layout, culture and history.
Björn's Battle is the perfect challenge if you are living in Stockholm and/or you have a good familiarity of the city.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Photo Book
- Retro Instax 70 Mini Polaroid Camera & film
- Local Guide/Challenge Leader
- Prize for the winning team
- Tote bag, pens and other materials needed to play the game
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
Take on Stockholm's original city discovery game where its you vs the city and each other! Björn's Battle is perfect for those living in Stockholm, or with a good level of knowledge about the city.
You and your team will have exactly 2 hours to navigate your way around the best parts of central Stockholm completing challenges, including finding things, making things, solving puzzles and taking lots of polaroid photos!
At the beginning of the challenge, you will be met by your real life Challenge Leader, who will brief you on your mission and hand out materials. Each team receives a race pack which contains all of the materials that you will need to play the game, including a retro polaroid camera and a photo book which you will complete and keep as a memory after the activity.
At the end of your two hours, you will meet your challenge leader back at the start location. Discover what you have learnt, where you went wrong, and see if your team will take home the ultimate glory (and awesome prize) by being the team with the highest score!
• Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen, Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen, Stockholm
Departure Point :Tyska Brunnsplan, Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.