Bjelasica – Troglava – Zekova glava - Hiking Tour
Bjelasica is in difference of other mountains in the region of volcanic origin, so hence, green summers, and white winters. It is abundant with streams and rivers, of which perhaps the most important and most beautiful Biogradska River, which flows into the pearl of this mountain Biogradsko lake.
The highest peak of Bjelasica is the Crna glava (Black Head), 2,139 meters high.
However, what this mountain knows most about is its fairytale lakes. There are even 6. The most attractive and most visited is Biogradsko Lake, located in the heart of Biogradska Gora, one of the three remaining hills in Europe.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking sticks
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drink in ethno village "Vranjak"
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bjelasica Mountain, Biogradska Gora National Park, Kolasin, Kolasin Municipality Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 11 km, max altitude: 2117 m, weight: medium, availability: all year around.
With Monte Mare Travel in this hiking trail that starts from the ski slopes, you will enjoy the natural landscape of this region, the specificities of the flora, various trees, colorful meadows, flowers ... By coming to Zekova glava - head, we have a look like in the palm of the beautiful Pešića Lake. It is located between the peaks of the Zekova glava and the Black head. Even thought small, with its beauty, surpasses its size.
Bjelasica adorns even Small and Large Ursulovačko and Small and Large Šiško lake which we will also visit. We will take a break in ethno village Vranjak, where you can enjoy the cafeteria and tastes of traditional food, all enjoying it in a natural rural ambience.
Visiting this mountain at any time of the year can’t be unsuccessful! You will always admire her and her surroundings again.
Note: The tour lasts 5 - 6 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or hiking shoes, water, food and good mood for unforgettable enjoyment!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.