Bizkaia, Greater Bilbao Route. Meet all the villages between the town and the sea.
Many travelers enjoy a great city like Bilbao but are unaware that Bilbao would be nothing without the surrounding villages along the Nervión estuary at its exit to the sea.
This tour runs through all the towns on the two banks of the estuary, knowing its history and visiting all its most emblematic corners, from Barakaldo to Algorta, passing through Santurce. Cross the estuary on a historic bridge such as Portugalete in an authentic experience.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Compulsory insurance
- Private guide service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Puente Colgante Vizcaya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: en, Cruces Plaza & Vista Alegre Kalea, 48903 Barakaldo, Bizkaia, Spain
Walk along the banks of the Nervión River to observe the remains of old ore shippers of this municipality.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santurtzi Itsasoa Museoa, Puerto Pesquero 20 Dentro de la cofradía de pescadores, 48980 Santurtzi Spain
After stopping in the municipality of Sestao to observe a beautiful panorama of the Ria del Nervión, we will go to Santurce, a town with great marine tradition and stroll through its port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puente Colgante Vizcaya, Puente de Vizcaya Zubia, Getxo Spain
We continue to Portugalete where a universal jewel awaits us: the Bizkaia Suspension Bridge. We will have the possibility of ascending to its highest part thanks to the elevator that elevates us to 50m high. The views are spectacular. Then we will proceed to cross the estuary mounted on the boat that takes us to the other side.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Algorta, Satistegi Kalea, 1, 48991 Getxo, Bizkaia, Spain
Once on the right bank of the estuary we will approach the Puerto Viejo de Algorta, a charming place for the Bizkaians. Walk through its streets that will take us to distant times.
To end the excursion we approach Punta galea to enjoy its vertical cliffs and incredible views of the Cantabrian Sea and the El Abra Superport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The maximum number of travelers is 4 people. At the agreed time, customers will be picked up at the establishment where they are staying, provided that said accommodation is located in Bizkaia.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.