Bizkaia. Bilbao route. Tour of Bilbao, a modern city to discover.
Walk through one of the cities in the world that has had the greatest and best transformations. Bilbao has gone from being a dark and sad city to a place where it is a real pleasure to stroll through any of its attractive corners. An old town full of activity, life and good atmosphere, where you can buy anything thanks to its extensive network of shops.
Tour the Nervión river from Casco viejo to Deusto in something unforgettable, for its beauty, its cleanliness and its tranquility. We will pass by the Town Hall, next to the old customs and the Volantín Field. We will delight in the exterior view of the revolutionary Guggenheim Museum, the Mama spider and the Puppy puppy, which watches over the museum's entrance. We will cross the Zubi zuro bridge, the work of Santiago Calatrava and the Padre Arrupe footbridge.
We will also walk through the endearing Doña Casilda Park, emblematic for the people of Bilbao and also on the beautiful Gran Via, full of beautiful palaces.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Compulsory insurance
- Accompanying guide service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Abandoibarra Et. 2, 48001 Bilbao Spain
Exterior visit to see the impressive museum work of Frank Gehry. Walk around the Zubiarte pier between the Deusto Bridge and the Old Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador de Artxanda, Enekuri Artxanda Errepidea, 70, 48015 Bilbao Spain
The tour of the Biscayan capital begins from this incomparable viewpoint from where you can enjoy views of the entire city. You will descend traveling in the Funicular to climb again at the end of the route.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Plaza Nueva, 10. 2 Izda., 48005 Bilbao Spain
Pleasant walk through the historic Casco Viejo and its "seven streets". enjoy its narrow streets observing the atmosphere in its shops, bars and terraces. Of course, we will have the opportunity to pay homage by tasting their delicious "pintxos", small but delicious.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, Museo Plaza, 2, 48009 Bilbao Spain
We will visit the area of the Museum of Fine Arts and the nearby Doña Casilda Park, to continue walking along the Gran Vía, the great artery of Bilbao along with the Ría.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The maximum number of travelers is 4 people. At the agreed time, customers will be picked up at the establishment where they are staying, provided that said accommodation is located in Bizkaia.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.