Bitemojo Self Guided Food Tour Night & The City Budapest
TASTING LOCAL FOOD IS THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER BUDAPEST'S CULTURE, HIDDEN CORNERS AND PEOPLE.
bitemojo app will take you on a curated discovery and eating tour through best local food specialties prepared by some of the best restaurant and shops in Budapest.
WHAT YOU GET FOR ONLY 35€:
• off the beaten itinerary packed with relevant information to help guide you in your tour
• 5 tasty serving from selected local starts
• stories of the people, their neighborhood and hidden gems on a navigation map
DO IT YOUR WAY, YOUR TIME, WITH THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE!
No group to follow, all you need is your smartphone with minimal mobile data.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Szimpla Kert, Kazinczy utca 14., Budapest 1075 Hungary
Your visit to Budapest would not be complete without experiencing the unique world of “ruin bars.” This super popular trend, which began with the opening of Szimpla Kert, the quintessential ruin bar, nearly twenty years ago, is among the hippest nightlife experiences in Europe. The bars are situated in what used to be Budapest’s Jewish Quarter, which was abandoned and left to decay after World War II. The bars are set up in the ruins of abandoned factories, deserted apartment buildings, cellars, and stores. The decor is mix-matched, flea market furniture, peeling walls, and exposed piping, decorated with weird, wonderful, and random art and antiques (what is junk to some is art to others!). Ruin bars offer cheap drinks, some food, great music, dance floors, and street art. They are also friendly, unpretentious, and really fun places to drink and hang out. The existence of the ruin bars, and the vast numbers of people who frequented them, attracted other, more upscale restaurants and bars to the neighbourhood, turning it into an important cultural and gastronomical hotspot of the city. Besides the classic ruin bars, you will visit trendy eating places, learn about great Hungarian wines, and see that there are more depth and richness in this neighbourhood than initially meets the eye. Come wander the streets of the Jewish Quarter and experience the sights, sounds, and tastes of this truly unique neighbourhood of Budapest.
The Bites Included In The Tour
• Pop Up Flamingo OR Green Lantern cocktail with a snack
• SLángos with sour cream and cheese
• Classic pork sausage OR chicken liver paté with a glass of beer
• Glass of Hungarian Wine
• Choice of Pálinka
Departure Point :Klauzál Tér
Departure Time :Within availability hours
Return Detail :1075 Budapest, Rumbach Sebestyén utca 8, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.