Birdwatching Tour Manuel Antonio / Esquipulas Private Tour
Costa Rica posses 920 birds, due to its location in Central America becomes a great point for migration and residents species to convey in different areas and regions.
We will drive you around 16kms away from Manuel Antonio around some rural areas, which are known by our crew to be birding hot spots. Toucans, birds of prey, motmots, scarlet macaws, trogons, manakins, honeycreepers and many, many more!
You don’t have to worry about keeping a list of the species seen. We want you to spend your time identifying, taking photographs and having a perfect sighting of all different birds in the area, at the end of the activity, your tour guide will send you a full detail list of species seen during the tour which makes identifying and put a name to those photographs and sightings a whole lot easier!
During the trip would be snacks and water provide, later after of birding experience lunch would be served in a local restaurant of the area for your enjoyment.
per adult from
What's included :
- All pictures and videos taking with our spotting scope would be for free.
- Licence Tour Guide by ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Chamber)
- Our Top of line Swarovski Crystals Scope
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fruit Snacks and Ice Tea
- Lunch - Typical Lunch of Costa Rica Casado (rice,beans,salad,pork,chicken,fish,vegetarian style)
What's excluded :
- As bird watcher you have to bring your own Binoculars
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
One of the best Beaches in Costa Rica
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation in any Hotel, Villa, Ranch, Private house or Airb/b or at the national park entrance Quepos or Manuel Antonio Town.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times.
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Pick up times staring at 5 am
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.