Birdwatching Tour in Monteverde at 2 PM with Entrance Fees and Snacks
Spot Many Birds without Walking Too Much!
At El Bosque, the grounds are beautiful and the location is great for birding and photography, especially in the afternoon when the light is just right!
Tour groups are very small so you will see more and learn more, and with our local expert and his spotting scope you will be taking lots of amazing pictures to bring back home.
The best part is that when you finish the tour, you can ask for a map to come back the next morning to do more birding on your own and/or to explore the beautiful trail system at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free entrance to hike some more on your own the next day (until 4 pm)
- Entrance Fee is also included
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation is not included. Parking lots are available.
First we will start with a small introduction where you will be assigned a local tour guide.
Then, you will walk around the grounds of El Bosque Trails where many birds find shelter to sleep.
Here you will easily spot and photograph up to 30 bird species.
Finally, you will head back to reception for coffee and snacks to wrap things up.
This is where you can ask for a map so you can come back the next day to hike the trails some more on your own (no additional charge!).
• El Bosque Trails, Route 620 Towards Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve First Right After Restaurant Tramonti, 60109 Costa Rica
Departure Point :El Bosque Monteverde, Route 620 Towards Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve First Right After Restaurant Tramonti, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Appropriate For Kids Under 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.