Birdwatching Safari at Kumana National Park
(SKU: LK75530100)From hundreds of migratory bird species that nest here during the winter season, to the many native birds that live throughout the year; the large variety will leave your bird watching instincts drooling.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Commentary and advice from knowledgeable safari guide.
- Highly recommended for Bird Watching.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink.
Your safari will take you through the swamplands and jungles of Kumana National Park. It will definitely allow you to see a large variety of bird life. From hundreds of migratory bird species that nest here during the winter season, to the many native birds that live throughout the year; the large variety will leave your birdwatching instincts drooling. In addition, there are also many other wildlife to see in the park.
You will be traveling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle. The safari takes serious consideration of your safety and therefore, with regards to the wild elephants and other larger wildlife, and while the vehicle may stop at intervals, it is strongly advised that you do not descend from your jeep for safety purposes (especially when coming upon lone elephants or large herds, which may get aggressive when disturbed). You are also asked to follow the advice of your safari guide at all. times during the safari.
• Kumana National Park, Ampara Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Kumana National Park entrance, B355, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.