Birdwatching in Lisbon
Lisbon has a unique location for bird watching. Between the banks of the Tagus River and the gardens and park of Lisbon we can see more than 60 species of birds, among them some exotic birds that settled and became naturalized.
Bird watching accompanied by a specialized guide increases the possibility of observing more species in addition to being able to receive more information about them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Binoculars and Telescope
- Bird Guide
What's excluded :
Bird watching in various locations in Lisbon. Starting at the north bank of the Tagus Estuary and ending at Parque do Jamor, passing through some of Lisbon's most charismatic gardens.
Departure Point :Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Possibility to walk a few dozen meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.