Birdwatching & Photography experience at the National Aviary in Barú
With 1826 species, Colombia has more species of birds than any country on Earth.
Enjoy an eco-friendly photography experience in America’s largest aviary with 138 bird species, a tourist attraction that promotes the care of nature along with the importance of environmental sustainability including showing species like the harpy eagle, the Caribbean toucan, the pink flamingos, crane corona, among others. You'll fill your soul of happiness by sharing with all this variety of nature put together in one place, so you don't miss the opportunity to explore and learn more of each of them.
The best way to spend a day observing nature and improve your photography skills by shooting out your camera. Even if you're just bringing a smartphone or professional device, you can take good photos and videos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual concierge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
1 hour drive from your private property, hotel or cruise ship port to the aviary. You will see some local neighborhoods and the Cartagena's industrial zone.
• Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Old City, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
• Aviario Nacional de Colombia, Km 14.5 via Baru, Isla Baru 130017 Colombia
• Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.Airports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Contecar Terminal, Corredor de Carga, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- • Don't leave the group during the experience. • Don't talk to or accept anything from strangers. • Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.