Birding Day Trips from Addis Ababa
Starts and ends in Addis Ababa! Enjoy Sodore and see birds, valleys and tributary rivers. It's nice for bird watchers//lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Local tour guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Debre Libanos Monastery
What's excluded :
- Other cost not offered in this program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Debre Libanos Monastery, North West of Addis Ababa Seimien Shewa Zone of Oromia Region, Debre Libanos 1000 Ethiopia
Pick up from your hotel to start your birding day trip is at 6:30 AM. You will directly drive to the Sululta Plains to see Rusty-breasted Wheatear, Blue-Winged Goose, Wattled Ibis, Thekla's Lark, Speckled Pigeon, Abyssinian Longclaw, White-winged Cliff-chat, and many more other bird species. Then, proceed to Debre Libanos to see Little Rock-thrush, Black-crowned Tchagra, Banded Barbet, Abyssinian Ground-Thrush, Common Bulbul, Thick-billed Raven, Common Fiscal, Grey-headed Woodpecker, Abyssinian Slaty-flycatcher, Pin-tailed Whydah, and more birds. Around mid-afternoon, drive back to Addis Ababa where you will finish your day tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light clothing
- Passport/National ID
- To ensure a pleasant experience, we recommend you carry the following:
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.