Bird watching with nature walk - riverside village- Kannur
Walking through a river side coconut plantation and agriculture field in a village, watch resident and migratory birds - meet and interact local people and life style.
Required 2 to 3 hours walking ..you can see the birds such as. osprey- sandpiper-plovers-lapwings- water hen-black winged stilt- swamp hen- white bellied sea eagle- sun birds- snipes- spotted doves- white ramped munia- common teal- kingfishers- ibis- storks-darters-cormorants-
Feel the nature and local life with an experienced local Guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Walking through river side coconut plantations, agriculture fields in a village. meet local people , bird watching ..observe nature- traditional fishing - agriculture activities- may be you can visit a local hose and interact with a village family.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up guests from any hotels, resorts, home stays around 8km radius from kannur Railway station
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.