Bird-watching Tour - Manuel Antonio (minimum 2 people)
While most birding tours cost over $100 per person, basically excluding non-experience birdwatchers. We came up with this unique tour Experience economically accessible to everyone.
Our tour is focus on local birds observation for beginner and no beginner. But if specific targets are requested we can arrange your very personable tour according to your needs.
Important: Minimum 2 people required to book this option. If only 1 person better contact us.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Spotting Scope
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quepos, Quepos, Province of Puntarenas
Quepos downtown in between Manuel Antonio and the bird watching place.
Departure Point :34, Mona, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from from local accommodations included if needed. Let us quote your transportation if staying in other locations.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people is require for booking this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.