Bird Watching Tour
Our Bird watching tour stard early in the morning,between 5.30 am and 6 .am ,this is the best time to see many different species of birds that live here in Drake Bay Area.
if you are staying in town,we will walk to the entrence of the primary forest.if you are staying father from town.we will drive. from there .we will do some hiking through primary and secondary forest to our family. this secluded part of the jungle is perfect for spotting all different species of birds.Our Tour Guide will have a spotting scope for you to getan up close view of far away birds.We recommend you bring your own boniculars but our Tour Guide will have one pair as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Nativos Corcovado Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nativos Corcovado Tours, DrakeBay Next To Vista Drake Lodge, Drake Bay 50603 Costa Rica
There are over 900 different species of birds in CostaRica of which , over 460 can be found here on the Osa peninsula and DrakeBay Area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nativos Corcovado / Tours and Travel, 75metros este de la escuela de Drake Provincia de Puntarenas Drake Bay, 60503, Costa Rica
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.