Bird watching neighborhood San Antonio Cali
Guided walk through the traditional San Antonio neighborhood of the city of Cali, discovering the variety of birds in the sector and touring its parks and classic streets of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de San Antonio, Carrera 10 Esquina Calle 1 oeste #SN, Cali Colombia
We will visit the park of the church of San Antonio, where you can see different species of birds that visit the sector.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :WEPA HOUSE, Calle 2#4-91, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.