Bird Watching Doi Inthanon
Thailand's highest mountain, Doi Inthanon, 2565 m. above sea level. This National Park is unique mountain in the country and it's Thailand's only sphagnum mose.
05.00 am. pick up from your hotel drive around 2 hours to the top of Doi Inthanon National Park.We allowing bird watchers to spend time on the trails to look for the many ornithological treats that await. Birds seem to be in greater densities here than other locations, meaning this is an ideal place to see a large number of species in a short space of time and one of the most memorable locations for bird watching in Thailand. Birds expecting to see around, Green Tail Sunbied, Chestnut-crowned Laughingthrush, Dark-backed-sibia, Grey-cheeked-fulvetta, Lesser-shortwing, Pygmy-wren-babbler, Silver-earedlaughingthrush, Small-niltava, White-browed Shortwing, Yellow-cheeked-tit and many more.
No Bird Watching experience needed just nature lover, enjoy and get unforgettable experience of your holiday in Northern Thailand
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
A combination of sight-seeing and Bird Watching @ Doi Inthanon National Park, the travelers will enjoy the beautiful of sunrise, breeze fresh air, nature trail, and bird watching.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from the hotel in Chiangmai city.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.