Bird Watching Arenal Oasis
The rainforest of this area has a special altitude for bird watching, both those that live permanently and those that migrate to other areas.
Arenal Oasis is also a bird sanctuary, here they live protected in a forest that provides them with food and home, it is easy to observe them in the morning dazzling with their bright colors and amazing souds. Walk a small and easy path with our specialist guide who will give you important information.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
With more than 400 species of birds, arenal turns into a very rich area for birding, with less than 5 hectars our wildlife refuge has reported more than 150 species within the property, it's avifauna includes the most popular full of color species of Costa Rica.
For the visiting birder, this tour presents the obvious advantage of compactness combined with excellent tour guides, delicious breakfast in front of bird feeders, stunning scenery and friendly staff. Our bird watching tour concentrates on the best birding areas, from the opening to deep in the forest.
• Arenal Oasis Wildlife Refuge, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Arenal Oasis Eco Lodge & Wildlife Refuge, 800 metros sur de la Entrada principal de Z-13, La Fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.