Bird-Watching and Wildlife Tour
Costa Rica is a very unique country that offers so much biodiversity due to its location and attention to conservation. Our property is host to endangered species, prime forest and beautiful views that provide the perfect backdrop for Bird-Watching and Wildlife observation.
per adult from
What's included :
- In case you forgot yours, we can provide binoculars or a monocular for better close ups.
What's excluded :
A fantastic walking tour to observe the many species of birds and wildlife on our property. We have endangered species and much more. This is a great way to learn about why Costa Rica is so unique.
Departure Point :Guanacaste Province, Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.