Bird Watch Tour in Ixpanpajul, Tikal or Taxha
Tour with a guide member of the Petén Birder's Club specialized in birds of the region and migratory species, within the Maya Biosphere Reserve. We will find many birds that are very different and most likely, it'll be the first time you'll see them in your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Maya Biosphere Reserve
What's excluded :
- This tour offers round-trip transportation from your hotel or airport to the park. The admissions is also included and you will be accompanied by a bird specialized guide. Lunch includes great grilled beef with rice, salad and tortillas, soup and desert. Drinks are not included with lunch only 1 bottle of water per person during the tour.
Do not miss this great adventure and explore with us the wonders of the Mystery Green World. Some destinations to sightings are Tikal, Ixpanpajul, Yaxha and Lake Petén Itza.
Departure Point :Hotels in Flores, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.