The adventure begins since our guide goes for you, from there he can give you besides bird data, he is also able to talk about archeology, history and flora of the place.
The tour starts and your guide will show you the birds that inhabit or are passing through the park will also give you important information about them.
as you progress you can also appreciate the magerous city of Tikal and some other animals.
In the middle of the tour we will take a moment for lunch, consisting of a fruit, a fruit juice, a ramon cookie (local seed, characterized by being quite nutritious) sandwich with homemade bread, you can choose between four different options two of them vegetarian.
Then it's time to continue the experience for a few more hours until you reach the end
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Brunch - Sandwich with ham and white cheese, with chicken, with hummus or with eggplant caviar. The bread used is handmade. A fruit, a ramon cookie (nutritious local seed) and fruit smoothie
What's excluded :
- park tickets
- Entry/Admission - Great Plaza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Plaza, Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Our accredited guide will accompany you during the tour, showing the different species of birds that appear in the national park, the tour could start from 6 am in the park, the duration is around 4 to 7 hours depending on the development of the same.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tikal, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2020 - 11/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.