Bird Islet(Cồn Chim), Local travelling destination
Con Chim is a new community tourism site of Tra Vinh province with a favorable model, protecting the environment and preserving a fascinating culture. This Con Chim in the middle of the Mekong River, where is a great island for traveling in Tra Vinh Province. Con Chim does not have the abundance of fragrant sweet and fragrant flower gardens, "the countryside has only a warm heart" to love distant visitors, love shrimp, rice plants and preserve nature together. Con Chim makes tourism and agriculture in favor of nature, says no to plastic waste, does not catch fish with a net smaller than 1.8cm and absolutely does not use pesticides and chemicals in farming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Experiencing rural lifestyles and cuisine.
Fishing shrimps, crabs and fish.
trying to make some traditional dishes and cakes
sightseeing the natural landscapes.
• Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
• Boiled Crabs (cua luộc), Rice noodles (bún), Braised crab with tamarind sauce - Ăn kèm salad, gỏi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Mita tour picking upAirports
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Can Tho Airport, Can Tho Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.