Biplane - 30 Minute Training Sortie with Hands-On Instruction
Our Stearman was designed as a trainer for aviation cadets during WWII, so it has flight controls in both cockpits. Once airborne, your pilot, a FAA Certified Flight Instructor, will give you the controls,teach you how they work, and give you your first lesson. Already a pilot? Bring your logbook and he will gladly make an entry for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This Biplane flight will take you on a tour of the Phoenix area. The tour does not contain aerobatic maneuvers but we can make it playful if you so desire. If you prefer a slow, gentle ride, we are happy to do that too! Our goal is your enjoyment of the experience.
Departure Point :Deer Valley Airport, 702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.