Bioluminescent Kayak Tour with Cocoa Kayaking in Cocoa Beach, Florida!!
Bioluminescent Tours! Kayak amongst the Bioluminescent GLOW! A natural glow that ignites in only 6 natural places in the world continuously! Possibly sightings of Bioluminescent Comb Jellys! For more information check out our Cocoa Kayaking website for more information!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak Paddle, Lifejacket and Kayak included.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Please stay hydrated during your tour and bring water for your party.
Kayak through the Thousand Islands of Cocoa Beach, Florida amongst the Bioluminescence GLOW! Possible sightings of Bioluminescent Comb Jellies - Jelly fish that glow in the dark! Best times to book for the strongest performance is during the new moon!
Current Bioluminescent rating as of August 18th: 5 out of 10.
Earlier tours include Mangrove Tunnels, Florida’s sunset and Bioluminescent in action!
(Cancellations: We require 24 hour cancellations. Notice: No refund will be provided to "no shows." If a tour is canceled due to weather, a "weather watch warning" email will be sent through your Trip Advisor email with a following email of a "weather cancelation" 1 hour prior to your purchased tour if needed. If you have any questions after your purchased tour, please contact our main phone number provided by Trip Advisor and/our through your Trip Advisor email contact.)
(Bioluminescent Dinoflagellates/Comb Jellies are a living organism and move with the tropical current/cold current. Fluctuation with the Bioluminescent stance is possible. No refund is provided due to the Bioluminescent not being at customer's preference. Nature's status due to being in nature's element.)
• Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Departure Point :5000 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.