Biokovo Skywalk Tour
Set on 1224m high peak Ravna Vlaska on mountain Biokovo, the Skywalk offers a spectacular view of notable landmarks, such as Makarska rivera, islands Brac, Hvar and Korcula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Biokovo Skywalk, Biokovska Cesta, Makarska 21325 Croatia
A glass walkway has been laid to provide a bird's eye view in all directions, creating a unique adrenaline experience. Visiting of mountain Biokovo - one of the most famous tourist destinations on the Dalmatian coast, attractive for its nature and climate.
Departure Point :Biokovo Skywalk, Biokovska Cesta, Makarska 21325 Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Brela 09:35Baška Voda 09:45Makarska 10:00Tučepi 10:15Podgora 10:25Ports
- Makarska Beach, Šetalište Dr. Franje Tuđmana 11, 21300, Makarska, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/10/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday: 09:35 AM - 10:25 AM Wednesday: 09:35 AM - 10:25 AM Friday: 09:35 AM - 10:25 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.