Bilbao of legend
When the sun sets, a new and unknown Bilbao emerges from the shadows, full of secrets, old crimes and all kinds of legends ...
An intriguing journey where legends, tragedies and the most fabulous stories of the town emerge.
In addition to the official chronicle of Bilbao, there is another city that hides intrigues, catastrophes, enigmas and legends. To discover it, we have to go into this tour of the town, while we walk through some of its most emblematic monuments.
From here ... there is still some surprise, but we will reveal it to you when you decide to visit us. Do you dare to join us and get to know Bilbao in a different way on this surprising night route?
Be careful if things come to life ...
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local / professional guide
- Night tour with unusual stories, legends, and the odd “bilbainada”!
- Entry/Admission - La Ribera Market
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Arriaga Antzokia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Arriaga Antzokia, Plaza Arriaga, 1, 48005 Bilbao Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Ribera Market, Calle de la Ribera, 22, 48005 Bilbao Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking EXPLORA-NORTH INSURED GIFT Most travelers can participate Wheelchair accessible Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult Children must be accompanied by an adult This is a private tour / activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.