Biking to the Valley of the Wine
A way to experience the territory and get to know the story of a family that, for generations, has devoted itself with passion and dedication to the production of wine and oil. From the "Ebrius" and the "Linchetto", to the prized Chardonnay "Collezione Privata", you will have the opportunity to taste these amazing products, stroll through the vineyards and discover what makes this land uniques. Give yourself a great experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Visit of the cellar
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Lucca, city of art, secret and magical, is the starting point for our journey. The first step of the bike ride are the city walls, emblem of the town. You will get to know one of the greatest expressions of modern fortification in Europe.
Departure Point :Via Cesare Battisti, 60, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The bike rental is not included in the total cost. It is easy to rent the bike at the meeting point for a cost of € 16 for the four hours of the experience.
- If you don't find an available date on schedule, please, contact us!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.