Biking, Sunset, Surf & Sips at Huntington Beach
Find out why Huntington Beach is the genuine Surf City USA as you immerse yourself in surf and beach culture on this super chilled-out afternoon/evening tour. Visit the International Surf Museum and take a journey into surf history. Jump on an electric bike and cycle next to the legendary Pacific Coast Highway. Enjoy a beer and a snack at the oldest brewery in town overlooking the beach. Finish the day with a breathtaking Pacific sunset on the Huntington Beach Pier and greet the surfers out on the water!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1-hour electric bike rental
- Entrance to the Surf Museum
- Brewery food sampler and a drink
- Entry/Admission - International Surfing Museum
- Entry/Admission - Orange County Urban Adventures
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: International Surfing Museum, 411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-5142
After a picturesque 25 min ride back to town, we’ll return our bikes and walk to the International Surfing Museum. Here we’ll spend some time learning about how surf culture has shaped the state of California and discover some of surfing’s most beloved heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Your Surf City experience begins on an electric bicycle for a heady and picturesque ride down the Huntington Beach Bike Trail north to Sunset Beach, with a stop for a few snaps/selfies at Bolsa Chica State Beach. At Sunset Beach we’ll sit and watch skillful locals surf the afternoon waves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Orange County Urban Adventures, Dana Point, CA 92629
We’ll take a five-minute stroll along Main Street to the oldest brewery in Huntington Beach and one of our favorite watering holes. Here we’ll enjoy a locally brewed beer and a bite to eat as we sit on the outdoor patio overlooking Main Street and the Pacific Ocean.
For our dessert, we’ll gather around a fire pit on the beach and eat S’mores, hot dogs and potato chips while watching the sunset. Can it get more USA than that?! We don’t think so!
Before you go, your guide will be happy to give you recommendations on where to go once the sun has gone down and give you some tips on other things to see and during your stay in Orange County.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :411 Olive Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Huntington Beach Pier, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Casual clothing is fine, please take something warm for when the temperature dips in the evening.
- Most of the walking tour is outside, if the weather is particularly bad, the tour will be rescheduled.
- Travelers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Tour is a small group with a maximum of 12 people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.